|Home||» Products||» Organic Fertilizer||» Organic Fertilizer|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 9200 INR
- Price Range
- 8500.00 - 9200.00 INR
- Molecular Formula
- Red and Black
- Product Name
- Uberty Granules NPK
Uberty Granules (NPK Substitute)
Mainly it is made high qualitative by Bentonite, Bonemeal Powder, seaweed, Dolomite, Seaweed extract, cows urine and wormy wash etc. natural mineral elements improves land and makes it soft.
Uberty Granules are NPK Granules Fertilizer consisting of Organic Plant Growth tonic.
- Wormy wash in the liquid which is the best natural element very essential in development of vegetation. It increases the capacity to hold fertile in land.
- It is the best option available in fertilizer used as above element while sawing. All necessary required elements are present in required proportion.
- Useful for every farming products and no need to use other basic fertilizer once the UBERTY GRANULES.
|Natural Constituents Used in Production||Percentage|
|Amino Acid||2 %|
|Seaweed Extract||3 %|
|Bentonite , Dolomite||37 %|
|Wormy Wash||3 %|
Elements Derived From it :-
|Nutritious Elements Derived From it||Name|
|Tri Calcium Phosphate||P|
|Zn, Cu, B, Ca , Mg|
- This fertilizer is used for all crops 50 kg. Per 1 Acre land.
- Result of this fertilizer will show after 6 to 7 days. Effect of this fertilizer is continuing up to 90 days after use of it.
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 50 Kg HDPE Bag
- Main Domestic Market
- West Bengal, East India, West India, Manipur, Telangana, Tripura, Jharkhand, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Haryana, Tamil Nadu, North India, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Sikkim, Daman and Diu, Rajasthan, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Chandigarh, Mizoram, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Nagaland, Pondicherry, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Delhi, Lakshadweep, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, South India, Meghalaya, Central India, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, All India
- ISO 9001:2015